We are working with a Chartered Financial Planners who have the requirement for an additional IFA Administrator to join their friendly team based just on the outskirts of Cardiff centre. The business has a fantastic reputation and have grown consistently over the past 5 years. They are looking for an experienced Administrator who can provide support to the firms Paraplanners, Financial Advisers and the overall business.
Key tasks and responsibilities within this role will include:
- Working closely with the firms Financial Advisers & Paraplanners
- Speak with clients on a regular basis to provide updates and help with any questions/queries
- Liaise with third parties
- Obtaining details of client holdings
- Maintaining records and databases
- Preparing letters
- Generating investment valuations
- Producing compliant illustrations and quotations
- Preparing review packs for client meetings
- Assisting with the implementation of investment advice via electronic platforms
This will be a hands on and busy role, you will be working within a friendly and professional support team. You will be provided full on the job training & support and there will be opportunities to progress, candidates who want to will be provided full support for market exams.