MB Fitzgerald are working with a professional firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in Bolton who are looking for a financial services professional to join them on a 12 month fixed term maternity contract as a PA/ Compliance Administrator.
You will be working directly alongside the Practice Manager, assisting with the day to day running of the business and some compliance duties.
We are seeking a candidate who has an understanding of how an IFA practice is run, so ideally you will have previous experience of working within a firm of IFA's. Candidates with experience of PA or Compliance duties will be preferred, although any administrators with an IFA background will be considered.
- Preparation and issue of general letters/mail merges.
- Liaising with Recruitment Consultants, arranging interviews, issuing references, preparing HR files, following induction process.
- Arranging 1-1 meetings for Admin staff, Paraplanners and Advisers. Preparation of documentation and subsequent follow up work.
- Monitoring staff holidays/sickness.
- Checking Expense claims.
- Screening calls for Practice Manager in her absence.
- Prepare and send out monthly Client Feedback Questionnaires.
- Working closely with the marketing team and compliance to arrange the approval of website articles.
- Preparing compliance procedures, Issuing/monitoring staff declarations.
- Monitoring monthly knowledge tests/CPD.
- Assisting in the preparation work for the External file checks.
- Assisting in the preparation work for the Annual Compliance audit.
- Checking the Bank Statement.
- Logging Invoices in Volume.
- Using XERO accountancy software to load invoices ready to produce the company accounts.
- Liaising with providers, suppliers and clients as required.
- Payment of pension contributions on-line.
- Assisting with the FCA returns and P.I Insurance renewal.
- Managing workload using IRESS (Adviser office).