Mbf are currently working with an award winning, fast growing Financial Advisory business to recruit an experienced IFA Administrator. Our client has offices across the UK, they are fully independent and work with HNW & UHNW clients across the country.
Your role will be to assist our Financial Advisers by providing full administrative support and maintaining close contact with clients to deliver a professional, compliant and effective service. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an operational role for a fast-paced, multi award-winning company.
The business offer flexibility with the role split between office & home working.
- To be the first point of contact for clients.
- Provide an excellent telephone-based service to clients both external and internal together with third party providers.
- Arrange client meetings and prepare client meeting packs to support allocated adviser(s).
- Processing and monitoring of all new business (both for new and existing clients).
- Ensure that financial transactions are completed correctly and files are fully FCA compliant.
- Manage and track pipeline activity providing regular progress updates to both client and adviser(s).
- Handle all ad-hoc valuation requests in a timely and compliant manner.
The client is looking for an experienced individual who is looking for a career within the industry. Ideally you will come from a Financial Planning/Wealth Management background, however individual with wider Financial Services (pensions, investments, platform) experience will also be considered.
The business is offering a competitive basic salary plus bonus and company benefits including: good pension, Private Healthcare, Group Income Protection, Life Assurance, Full exam support, flexible working and much more.