Financial Planning Administrator - Experienced or Entry Level / Graduate - Chester (some flexibility to work from home) - Salary negotiable, around £20K plus benefits and bonus
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working on a Financial Planning Administrator vacancy working for a Chester based firm of Financial Advisers.
This company is a very exciting place to work, with highly qualified and experienced staff. They specialise in providing financial advice to UHNW private clients in the areas of Pensions, Investments, Tax Planning and Protection.
- They are currently looking for an Administrator to join the team.
- The role will be varied and interesting, working closely with 2 Financial Advisor's who you will be directly supporting
- It will require strong organisational skills, managing the client relationship management system and updating client files and information
- Writing Letters of Authority
- Liaising with clients
- Obtaining policy information from clients
- For those arriving without experience, full training can be provided
- First and foremost, we are keen to find someone with the right attitude and personality. This is a small, closely knit team who really enjoy working for the company. It is essential to find someone with a keen interest in financial services who is willing to pitch in and help where necessary
- We are ideally looking for someone with a strong educational background, a keen interest in financial services and ideally some office based experience, although this is not essential.
- Candidates should have an excellent attitude towards work, ready to try their hand at any task whether it is something challenging and mentally stimulating or just data entry that the company needs done. This attitude has served existing staff well and if you work hard and do what they say then it's proven that you'll be rewarded.
- Annual salary would be around £20K, depending on experience.
- Company benefits
- Exam support and progression is available for those that work hard - candidates must enjoy administration and should be happy in this role until the company is ready for them to progress