MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a leading firm of Chartered Financial Planners in Chester who are looking to recruit an experienced IFA Administrator. The company can offer a competitive basic salary, full exam support as well as a genuine opportunity of progression within the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- New business processing (investments, pensions, mortgages & life).
- Client servicing, e.g. switches, rebalance, withdrawals etc.
- Providing quotes using exchange and platforms.
- Dealing with policy enquiries.
- Telephone and reception duties.
- General Admin support including handling post and typing.
Skills & Experience required:
- Previous experience working within an IFA practice.
- Organised & methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and meet targets and deadlines.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong IT skills, specifically in MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook.
Also experience of IRESS (1st Avelo) back office system would be an advantage, together with experience of some, or all, of the following platforms:
- Financial Express
- Standard Life