Mbf are working with one of the UKs largest and most successful Financial Planning & Investment Management organisations to recruit two experienced IFA Administrators.
The role will work closely with the companies Financial Planners & Paraplanners undertaking full administrative support. You will be a key part of the advice process ensuring clients receive the best possible service.
Key tasks and responsibilities within this role will include:
- Obtaining details of client holdings
- Maintaining records and databases
- Preparing letters
- Generating valuations
- Producing compliant illustrations and quotations
- Preparing review packs for client meetings
- Assisting with the implementation of advice via electronic platforms
- Speak with clients on a regular basis to provide updates and help with any questions/queries
- Liaise with third parties
- To be considered you must have previous experience within a similar role, you will ideally have worked as an Administrator or PA within a Financial Planning/Wealth Management practice.
- You must have extensive experience of working with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience of delivering accurate, relevant and timely information
- Those with experience of Investment wrap platforms would have an advantage
- Basic salary to £30,000
- Discretionary Bonus
- 40 days holiday entitlement
- Up to 11% pension
- Death in service
- Income Protection
- Flexible working