Mbf recruitment are currently working with a well established, successful Financial Planning business who are looking to recruit an IFA Administrator to their team in Exeter.
The company pride themselves on the high-quality service that they deliver to their clients and as such, reward their staff with excellent salaries. The company have a genuinely supportive environment and are keen to add a first class administrator who can contribute to this.
- Provide administrative support to the advisers and wider team
- Set up and maintain client files ensuring all communications are saved
- Liaise with clients to obtain client information
- Issue and chase information requests to a clients existing product provider
- Collate information received from providers ready for the paraplanner to review
- Liaise with clients to obtain completed client documents
- Act as the first point of contact for incoming calls
- Assist with the servicing of existing client including producing portfolio valuations and producing review packs
- Action existing client queries.
- Everyday administration duties to include preparing client valuations, processing financial planning new business and processing estate planning instructions
- Candidates must have previous experience of working in an Administrator role within a Financial Planning or Financial Services business
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar Financial Services role.
- Excellent communication skills