A highly successful, boutique firm of Independent Financial Advisers in Exeter are seeking to recruit an additional IFA Administrator to join their friendly team.
They are a growing company that have a strong reputation in the area, they are looking to expand their business and overall team in 2022.
The role will involve providing full administrative support including:
- Provide administrative support to the firm's advisers and the Practice Manager.
- Maintain excellent standards of communications with both internal and external customers, both orally and written which will include letters and emails.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, principally Word and Excel.
- Ensure that client files and records, both paper and electronic, are up to date, neat and, as far as possible, reflect correct information. Identify and investigate any anomalies found in the information held on file.
- Produce illustrations, process applications and administer existing business within agreed timescales whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy, making full use of online portals and product providers' intranets.
- Make appointments in advisers' diaries and assist in preparation of files for client meetings.
- Input information such as Confidential Financial Reviews, New Business, etc onto the Intelligent Office system, as required, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain an accurate diary system and act, as appropriate. Use reporting functions in IO to produce review lists and produce valuations for clients.
The client is offering a basic salary to £30,000 + bonus and benefits. They also offer flexible working with time split between office & home.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly business that are continuously growing, you will be provided with first class support, help with exams and opportunities to progress.