IFA Administrator - Nottingham - Salary to £29,000 plus Bonus and Benefiits (potentially negotiable)
One of the UK's largest Wealth Management Organisations are currently in the market to recruit an IFA Administrator to join their growing team in Nottingham.
- The role will be supporting the company's Financial Advisor's based in the Midlands. You will also act as a first point of contact for clients.
- The team in Nottingham is friendly and have a great working environment. They work closely together with the Paraplanners, having regular meetings and social activities which helps with their strong team ethic.
- Activities include; Processing new business, LOA's, preparing meeting packs, liaising with providers and clients, maintaining records on client database
- To be considered you must have previous experience within a similar role, you will ideally have worked as an Administrator or PA within a Financial Planning/Wealth Management practice.
- Other Financial Services Administration backgrounds will be considered, as well as exceptional administrators who are keen to build a career within financial services
- You must have extensive experience of working with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience of delivering accurate, relevant and timely information
- Those with experience of Investment wrap platforms and Intelligent Office would have an advantage
- The client can offer a competitive basic salary up to £29,000
- Discretionary annual Bonus
- Benefits include; 6% Pension contribution, DIS, PMI, Group Income Protection etc
- They offer a supportive working environment and first class training, you will be supported with any relevant professional exams you wish to take and there will be plenty of opportunities for progression.
- Flexible working is available up to 2 days per week on a rota