IFA Administrator - Preston - Salary up to £30K plus 10% discretionary bonus plus benefits - Friday afternoon's off!
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with the successful Financial Planning arm of a North-West based Chartered Accountants who are looking to recruit an experienced IFA Administrator to their team in Preston.
The company pride themselves on the high quality service that they deliver to their clients and as such, reward their staff with excellent salaries, a first class benefits package, bonus and team incentives for the exceptional job that they do on a daily basis. The company have a genuinely supportive environment and aree keen to add a first class administrator who can contribute to this.
Provide administrative support to the advisers and wider team
- Set up and maintain client files ensuring all data is correctly saved and all communications are saved to provide a robust audit trail
- Liaise with clients to obtain client information
- Issue and chase information requests to a clients existing product provider
- Collate information received from providers ready for the paraplanner to review
- Liaise with clients to obtain completed client documents
- Act as the first point of contact for incoming calls
- Assist with the servicing of existing client including producing portfolio valuations and producing review packs
- Action existing client queries.
- Candidates must have previous experience of working in an Administrator role within a Financial Planning business
- Ideally you will have previous experience of using the Intelligent Office system and a variety of provider platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly competitive basic salary of up to £30K
- Discretionary annual Bonus of 10% of salary
- Friday afternoon's off! (standard working hours 8.30-5pm, finishing at 12.30pm on Fridays)
- Excellent benefits package including 10% Pension contribution, DIS, Private healthcare etc
- Genuine opportunity to progress within the company, for example into a Trainee Paraplanner role
- Team incentives, days out, lunch at high quality restaurants, trips abroad
- Lunch and breakfast supplied daily