Financial Planning Administrator - North Yorkshire - Salary negotiable to £25,000 plus Benefits and Bonus
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with a North Yorkshire based firm of Financial Planners who are looking to recruit an experienced IFA Administrator.
The business are well established in the area and are known for providing high quality, holistic financial planning advice to HNW individuals. They have a busy team who are growing and this position is in addition to an experienced Paraplanner and Financial Planner hire which they have recently made.
- You will develop long term relationships with the firm's clients and support their Financial Advisers and Paraplanners with client servicing and administrative functions, work alongside the Paraplanners and Financial Planners, ensuring that clients continue to receive a first class service.
- This includes processing new business and liaising with external providers regarding new and existing clients. Other duties include; Preparing client valuations, Carrying out research, LOA's, maintaining the CRM system.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for an experienced candidate who has previously worked in an Administrator role for a minimum of 1 year.
- You MUST have strong communication skills (both written and verbal), be highly organised and be proficient with IT software such as client databases and MS Office
- Ideally, you will have worked for a business providing fee based financial advice in the UK in the areas of Pensions, investments, protection, IHT etc.
- The company are highly service orientated and as such are keen to find a candidate who takes pride in their work and always puts the client first.
- On offer is a competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience and qualifications between £20K-25K plus company benefits (the higher salary will be reserved for those with previous experience in Financial Planning).
- They have a great benefits package including 9% Pension, DIS, Income protection etc
- They will pay an annual discretionary bonus
- As a growing business they can also offer potential for progression within their growing team and exam support for those wishing to study for the Diploma Financial Planning.
- Flexiible working