IFA Administrator - Home based, Cheshire - Boutique IFA Practice specialising in Pensions and Reirement Planning - Salary Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with a boutique IFA Practice in Cheshire who specialise in Pension and Retirement planning. Due to the continued growth of the business and their client base they have a requirement for an additional IFA Administrator.
This forward thinking company have embraced the flexible working culture and so are offering the opportunity for this candidate to work from home on a permanent basis.
Provide administrative support to the advisers and wider team
- Set up and maintain client files ensuring all data is correctly saved and all communications are saved to provide a robust audit trail
- Liaise with clients to obtain client information
- Issue and chase information requests to a clients existing product provider
- Collate information received from providers ready for the paraplanner to review
- Liaise with clients to obtain completed client documents
- Act as the first point of contact for incoming calls
- Assist with the servicing of existing client including producing portfolio valuations and producing review packs
- Action existing client queries.
- Candidates must have previous experience of working in an Administrator role within a Financial Planning business
- Ideally you will have previous experience of using the Intelligent Office system and a variety of provider platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- As the role is home based, you must have a quiet space available where you can work without distraction and will be free to take/ make phone calls
- Competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience, up to around £32,000
- Home based working. You will only be required in the Macclesfield office for occasional meetings, although virtual meetings can be arranged in most cases
- Potential for career progression and study support
- Working hours are Monday- Friday, 9-5 with one hour for lunch