We are working with a Chartered Financial Planners who have the requirement for an additional IFA Administrator to join their friendly team. They are looking for an experienced Administrator who can provide support to the firms Paraplanners, Financial Advisers and the overall business.
Key tasks and responsibilities within this role will include:
- Working closely with the firms Financial Advisers & Paraplanners
- Speak with clients on a regular basis to provide updates and help with any questions/queries
- Liaise with third parties
- Obtaining details of client holdings
- Maintaining records and databases
- Preparing letters
- Generating investment valuations
- Producing compliant illustrations and quotations
- Preparing review packs for client meetings
- Assisting with the implementation of investment advice via electronic platforms
This will be a hands on and busy role, you will be provided support by the in house team and there will be plenty of opportunities to progress.