IFA Administrator - Manchester - Salary negotiable up to £24K plus Bonus and Benefits
MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a leading North-West based Chartered Financial Planners in central Manchester who are looking to recruit an IFA Administrator.
The role will suit somebody with 1 year + of experience working in Financial Services Administration within an IFA practice.
Day to day duties will include:
- Acting as a point of contact for clients
- Obtaining all pre-sale documentation including quotations etc
- Product and fund research
- Collating information from product providers on clients existing arrangements
- Preparing client review documentation/valuation reports
- Processing new business applications
- Processing switches, surrenders, withdrawals & servicing requests
- General administration and office duties
- Updating and managing the client database
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, supportive team with a professional approach to Financial Planning. They believe in providing an exceptional service to their clients and are looking for a candidate who shares these values.
The company is committed to continued growth over the next 10 years and as such there will be plenty of opportunity for progression which the company will actively support. They will also provide support towards professional qualifications