IFA Administrator - Sale - to £25K plus Bonus and Benefits - Progression Available
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working on a new vacancy in Sale, Greater Manchester, for an IFA Administrator to join a leading provider of technical financial advice advice. The business have a team of highly qualified, Pension specialist financial advisers and are one of the fastest growing financial services businesses in the North-West.
They have a new vacancy for an IFA Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. The role will be to support their Financial Advisers and offers plenty of opportunity for progression and professional development.
The role will involve:
- Taking incoming calls and managing the central mailboxes
- Checking incoming case submissions for missing information
- Liaise with IFAs and Schemes to obtain missing information
- Preparing invoices for new cases
- Providing weekly management information and maintaining the database
- Allocating cases and co-ordinating workflow for the Paraplanners and Pension Transfer Specialists
- Maintaining client files in line with company guidelines
- Sending LOAs
- Processing transfer applications, obtaining valuations and fee reconciliation
- Proof reading and sending Suitability Report to clients
You'll be an experienced Administrator with recent Financial Services experience. The perfect candidate will also have:
- Experience in, and knowledge of, Defined Benefit Pensions
- Knowledge of back office systems (Intelligent Office)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent with the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to build relationships, both internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills
Salary on this one is up to 25K plus benefits and discretionary bonus.