A leading Financial Planners based in Swanley currently has the requirement for an experienced IFA Support Administrator to join their team. This business is recognised as one of the best advisory firms in the area and offer excellent opportunities for progression.
As an IFA Administrator for the organisation, your responsibility will be to support the Financial Planners and tasks will include;
- Accurate and efficient administration of both paper and system based records, including email.
- Production of standard Intelliflo report, including the scanning and documenting of these in paper and system form, within a time frame agreed with the Administration Manager and in line with the annual review service.
- The accurate maintenance of filing of client records.
- Production of reports and quarterly product/fund research reports, working in conjunction with the Administrator Manager and Paraplanner on a quarterly basis, as agreed within the review program, which will be your responsibility to arrange and ensure the deadlines are met, prioritising with Administration Manager as agreed.
- An in-depth knowledge of the products and services that we offer and any regulatory or taxation rules which may affect the advice and to use continued professional development to keep this knowledge current and up to date.
- Inputting, processing, resolving queries relating to all aspects of unit prices/administration of client's investments and portfolio.
- Submitting draft portfolio to Adviser within agreed timescale and diarising the return of the portfolio is delivered on time. Amending errors, if identified by the Adviser and finally binding document, delivering within agreed timescale.
Package on offer will be £20,000-30,000 plus benefits. The final package will be dependant on the successful candidate skills & experience.