IFA Administration Supervisor - Birmingham / Flexible working - Salary negotiable to £35K
MB Fitzgerald recruitment are currently working with a top 100 firm of IFA's to recruit a IFA Administration Supervisor.. Working alongside the Head of Administration, you will be heading up a team of experienced IFA Administrators who will be supporting the firm's Financial Adviser's in providing Advice to their clients.
- Due to ongoing expansion over the past couple of years, the firm now requires an additional leadership member who will be heavily involved in the training & mentorship of the Administration team.
- You'll also assist the Head of Administration with the running of 1:1's and team meetings and the monitoring of the team's work
In addition to supervisory responsibilities, other duties will include:
- To assist Consultants in the production and issuing of client advice, including liaison with product providers and undertaking product research for the Consultant
- To undertake research with Exchange
- To prepare and issue client review documents, including obtaining product specific information e.g. switch fees and funds available, fund OCFs, FE analytics work
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- Maintaining records and databases
- Preparing letters
- Generating investment valuations
- Producing compliant illustrations and quotations
- Completing forms (both paper-based and electronic)
- Preparing review packs for client meetings
- Assisting with the implementation of investment advice via electronic platforms
What we are looking for:
- Ideally candidates will have a minimum of 5 years experience of working in Financial Services in an IFA Administration team.
- You should be someone with sound Technical knowledge who has already been heavily involved in training and support for Administration Teams.
- Those who have studied towards the Diploma Financial Planning will be preferred although full support will be provided for you to undertake all financial planning exams.
- Generous salary of up to £35,000
- Company benefits package
- Flexible home working
- This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly regarded wealth management business that will allow you to progress your career.