Home based Paraplanner - Salary negotiable to £45,000 - Anywhere in the UK, National Wealth Management Organisation
We are currently working with a National Wealth Management organisation to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to work in their centralised, Home based Paraplanner team.
This role will be 100% home based, supporting many of their Financial Advisors across the UK and helpng them to provide a first class service to their clients.
- Our client is a highly reputable Wealth Manager with offices across the UK.
- Their current requirement is for an experienced Paraplanner to join the business to provide technical paraplanning support to a team of experienced Financial Planners.
- You will have a close working relationship with both the Planners and the Financial Planning Administrators who will be providing you with administrative support.
- Candidates should be experienced within the Wealth Management/Financial Planning remit and will hold the Diploma in Financial Planning as a minimum, those with Advanced Diploma Qualifications will have an advantage.
- You must have previous Paraplanning experience and should be a competent report writer, ready to hit the ground running
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- The organisation will provide full support to attain further qualifications and have an excellent benefits package.
- Annual discretionary bonus
- You will be offered excellent opportunities in the future to progress within the organisation.
- You will be provided with all of the hardware and software necessary to complete your job with maximum efficiency, as if you were in the office.
- This organisation is well known for supporting training and development, as a result candidates will be given full training where required and will also be supported both financially and through study leave to attain further exams.
- You will be joining a well-known and highly respected organisation with excellent career development opportunities.