A progressive boutique wealth advising practice based in Central London is seeking to hire a Head of Client Relationship to work within their technical team providing a first-class service to an established book of high-quality clients. This role could suit either a Paraplanner with some previous managerial experience or a Paraplanner with ambitions to move into a managerial role in the future.
To support the advising team, in providing solutions and paraplanning, for company clients. Ensuring everything that is done, is with the client's best interests at heart. To provide analysis, monitoring and reporting, as required. To oversee and manage the Client Relationship Team, workflow and deadlines. To contribute to the success of the company overall and to adhere to all internal standards, administration procedures and compliance regulations with significant emphasis on Treating Customers Fairly.
- Diploma Qualified - DipPFS
- Previous industry experience - specifically, working for an IFA
- Excellent analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Proven experience with client relations and understanding the importance of maintaining healthy, professional relationships with our client base
- Experience of working effectively in a team environment in order to resolve complex matters * Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Very structured and organised in day-to-day work and deliverables, good time management
- Experience in delivering within strict time constraints - management of turnaround times
- Excellent technical and product knowledge
- Support the directors and advisers on all levels of client planning and service. Including Life Planning, paraplanning, advice and planning solutions, presentations, client support and fact finding through to implementation.
- Manage and organise the Client Relationship Team, including distribution of workload, coordinating of deliverables and meeting of deadlines.
- Oversee and retain overall control of new business processes, tasks, client administration and servicing.
- Client support and relationships - focusing on strong communication and managing expectations and client output.
- Ensuring deadlines are met tasks are completed and deadlines are met.
- Maintain service levels and turnaround times and notify directors of any breaches.
- Support directors and advisers in conducting regular reviews of existing clients to ensure their ongoing needs are identified and appropriate solutions created and implemented i.e., Annual Reviews.
- Take responsibility for self-development and completing the required amount of Continuous Professional Development in order to maintain required knowledge/ SPS status.
- Assist in ad hoc projects, providing support to the team and adding value by sharing ideas about the business and improving the business offering, processes, etc.
- Team player
- Professional approach
- "Sense of urgency" approach to all assignment
- Constant use of initiative & personal skills without prompting or continual guidance from Directors in order to resolve an issue fast & efficiently
- Committed to Service Excellence & Treating Customers fairly
- Willing to go the extra mile for clients
My client can offer a positive, friendly working environment along with flexible working, a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.