MB Fitzgerald are currently partnered with one of our best clients who are looking for a Group Risk Consultant to join their well established team.
This is a great role for a candidate who has experience working with large corporate businesses and is keen to join one of the leading names in teh market.
- Retain and develop client portfolio
- Identify cross selling opportunities from own group risk portfolio
- Build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Consult with the client to understand their needs and objectives
- Support clients with the implementation of schemes and ongoing management
- Develop and maintain relationships with Insurers
- Ensure timely delivery of agreed services to client
- Hold review meetings with clients
- Attend industry networking events
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge
- Identify ways of improving proposition and feedback to the business
- Achieve revenue targets set by Manager