A leading Group Risk Consultancy are seeking to recruit for a Group Risk Consultant. On offer is marketing leading progression and £50,000 (flexible) + Bonus & Benefits.
You will be providing advice and managing an existing mid-large corporate book and cross selling may be applicable.
The team you will be joining deals with all aspects of group insurance from market broking exercises to ongoing day-to-day administration of client arrangements including enquiries in respect of renewals, funding, underwriting and benefits. In addition to private medical insurance (as well as other health related products including dental, health cash, EAPS and travel plans), the team covers group death-in-service, long term disability, stop-loss, catastrophe cover, personal accident and policies placed via the Lloyd's market.
Overview of the role:
- Involved in the administration of clients with regards to all aspects of their employee benefits working closely with the other consultants within the team.
- Proactively update own knowledge of changes in legislation through talking to other associates and reading appropriate news briefs/publications. Apply this knowledge to day-to-day work.
- Manage Risk benefit providers for own client base using negotiation and influencing skills as appropriate.
- Servicing and retaining existing clients with a high level of service and credibility.
- Plan and organise renewals.
- Design and redesign of benefits.
- Liaise with providers and insurers for information.
- Assist with re-broking exercises, analysis and verification of providers' contract terms.
- Deal with queries from clients.
On offer will be £50,000 (flexible) + Bonus & Benefits.