Graduate Trainee - Wealth Management - Salary negotiable, full time - exam support, pension and other great company benefits
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with one of the UK's largest Wealth Management Organisations to recruit a Graduate Trainee for an Administration role in one of their Manchester Partnerships.
This would be a fantastic team to join, small enough that you can still make a difference but well established as a leading partnership practice of this FTSE 250 listed organisation. As a Graduate you will join in this entry level administrative position, learning the business from the ground up the same way many of the sector's leader's did.
Key tasks and responsibilities within this role will include:
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- Maintaining records and databases
- Preparing letters
- Post AM and PM
- Completing forms (both paper-based and electronic)
- Preparing review packs for client meetings
- Answering calls
- Obtaining details of client holdings
- Strong academic background - ideally a recent Graduate with a keen interest in financial services
- Confident IT skills with MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and take on ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Previous experience in administration or working in an office environment is desirable but may not be essential..
- Salary of up to £22,000
- Great company benefits package
- Company bonuses and profit share scheme
- This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly regarded wealth management business that will allow you to progress your career.
- You will also be supported and actively encouraged to undertake financial planning qualifications.