MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with one of the UK's most exciting Wealth Management Organisations to recruit a Graduate for their Assistant Client Manager role in city centre Manchester. The role will be to provide wide-ranging support to the Client Partner's in Manchester, with a clear progression structure to study for professional qualifications and beome a Trainee Client Manager and then Client Manager.
We are looking for a focused and determined graduate with an analytical mindset and excellent communication skills. You should have a clear interest in Investments or Wealth Management, demonstrated by qualifications or work experience. You should have strong IT skills and numerical ability and will ideally have a degree from a leading university.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Generate advise letters for advisory clients
- Resolve client questions
- Liaise with providers
- Chase outstanding queries
- Update clients with developments on their accounts
- Investigating client administration queries and liaising with internal and external departments to resolve issues
- Preparation of draft Investment Profile Reports
Training progression on path to Client Manager Status will also involve:
- Valuations, valuation letters and remittance of reports
- Overseeing the placement of share dealing trades
- New business monitoring
- Balance Sheet data preparation
- General client queries
- One off project work
- Report Writing
- Fund research
- Portfolio reconciliations
- Other administrative tasks as requested
On offer is the opportunity to progress within a leading organisation who will support your studies and mentor you to build a prosperous career in Wealth Management. Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications. Full time role.