Graduate Trainee - Wealth Management - London - Salary negotiable, full time - exam support, pension and other great company benefits
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with one of the UK's most exciting Wealth Management Organisations to recruit a Graduate Trainee for their Administration role in London
- The role will be to provide wide-ranging support to the Client Partner's in London with a clear progression structure to study for professional qualifications and beome a Trainee Client Manager and then Client Manager.
- As a Trainee, your first year or so will be spent assisting the team with administrative tasks and data inputting while you become used to the systems, processes and terminology that the company use on a day to day basis. Once you have assisted with this work they will start to train you on more technical/ financial services specific tasks but candidates must be willing to do what the company needs and progress at the appropriate rate.
Once training is provided, key responsibilities will involve:
- Generate advise letters for advisory clients
- Resolve client questions
- Liaise with providers
- Chase outstanding queries
- Update clients with developments on their accounts
- Investigating client administration queries and liaising with internal and external departments to resolve issues
- Preparation of draft Investment Profile Reports
- Other administrative tasks as requested
- We are looking for a focused and determined graduate with an analytical mindset and excellent communication skills.
- Your degree should be from a top university and in a related subject where you will have picked up knowledge and skills that can be transferrable to the financial services workplace
- You should have a clear interest in Investments or Wealth Management, demonstrated by qualifications or work experience.
- You should have strong IT skills and numerical ability
- On offer is the opportunity to progress within a leading organisation who will support you financially to obtain professional qualifications and mentor you to build a prosperous career in Wealth Management.
- Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications.
- Benefits include: 30 days holidays plus BH, 8% Pension, Share incentives, DIS and Bonus
- Full time role.
- The company will continue to offer flexible working with perhaps the opportunity to work from home 2 days per week.