Graduate - Trainee Financial Planner - Salary to £25,000 plus Benefits and full study support
MBF. have recently been asked to find a Graduate calibre candidate with a keen interest in Financial Services to work as a Trainee Financial Planner in the Wolverhampton area.
Our client is a small but successful firm of Independent Financial Advisors based in Wolverhampton who have a big demand for their services. They have had success in the past with hiring candidates and training them to become Financial Advisors and therefore are looking to use this route again.
- This is an exceptional opportunity for a Graduate Calibre candidate to progress into a Financial Planner position within 18-24 months.
- You'll start your journey by providing administration and technical support to the advisors, all training can be provided on the job.
- You'll also be tasked with studying towards your Diploma Financial Planning, after which you will be a qualified Financial Advisor.
- Whilst studying, you will shadow the company's existing Advisors, learning how to conduct a client meeting as well as gaining the skills required to run your own meetings once qualified.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Good standard of education - Degree qualified or excellent Grades at A Level
- Keen interest in Financial Services, demonstrated by work experience or study
- Good work ethic - If you put the effort in then there is huge potential in this role
- Genuine opportunity for fast progression into a Financial Planner role
- Full study support towards Level 4 Diploma Financial Planning
- Competitive basic salary of £20-25K