MB Fitzgerald is currently working with an National Investment Management to recruit for a Portfolio Managers Assistant to join their team due to the continued growth of the company. This London based role is offering candidates a highly competitive salary of £25,000 to £35,000, negotiable due to experience and qualifications.
This well-established company is offering the right candidate the opportunity to further their knowledge of the market. The ideal candidate shall be responsible for all aspects of real estate fund administration duties as well as being confident, highly motivated and an ability to work within a team.
- Manage relationships and provide outstanding client service to clients, portfolio managers and internal teams via email, phone and face to face communications.
- To provide administrative support to the portfolio managers. To include the preparation and processing of new account and client documentation, client reviews, new business preparation, payments, closures.
- Timely production of accurate suitability reports to deliver clear, compliant advice on behalf of portfolio managers, in a client friendly manner within Service Level Agreements.
- Monitoring daily trading to ensure advisory clients are provided with suitability reports within a 72 hour time frame and ensuring an excellent compliance record is maintained.
- To assist and organise portfolio managers, liaise with Compliance and take necessary action in regards to suitability and T&C requirements (fact find reviews / file reviews / call monitoring / CPD).
- Ensuring portfolio managers are kept at a Low risk rating on each quarterly risk rating review. Using STARS report to monitor ongoing suitability and completion.
- Monitor overdrawn positions for the client base, to ensure, where possible, that no overdrawn positions exceed 6 days.
- Daily monitoring through Short Trading Account report. Monitored also through Error Notification System, where clients have exceeded 6 day limit.
- Producing Revenue vs Budget reports on a weekly and month end basis 6. Ensuring a report is produced on request, and at regular intervals, to provide portfolio managers and senior managers with an ongoing review of the team’s performance vs budget.
- To coordinate the implementation of new systems and procedures into the Advisory Stockbroking Team, working in coordination with the Manager – Operational Projects and Compliance.
- Keeping up to date with any new systems, advice policies, procedures, legislation or anything else likely to affect BAU processes, and implementing these changes as necessary.