Graduate level Administrator - Wealth Management - FTC until end July 2022 - Newcastle
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with one of the UK's premier Wealth Management organisations who are looking to recruit a number of Graduates to work within a very important client data team. This will be a contract position until the end of July 2022; the perfect opportunity to gain office based work experience in Financial Services and gain exposure to one of the top Investment Management businesses in the UK.
- Based in their Operations team in the Newcastle office, these are important positions involving the accurate and timely processing of important client data.
- These are brand new roles offered as an initial Fixed Term Contract and offer you the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and evolving team providing support to day to day management of essential client records.
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will be experienced with Microsoft Office and will be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Candidates who have just finished university and are looking for their first role or alternatively we would also consider those who have some administration or customer service experience
- Ideally you will have some experience of inputting and maintaining electronic data records, either in work or as part of your studies.
- Those who have a keen interest in financial services demonstrated by their degree or work experince are preferred as you will find the role more interesting.
- You must be available for interview in Newcastle on 29nd November
- An initial fixed term contract until end July 2022
- Salary negotiable (up to around £22,000) depending on experience and qualifications
- Company benefits
- Excellent opportunity to gain experience in one of the UK's best Financial Services institutions
- Potential for career progression in the future