We are working with a national Financial Services group to recruit a professional and highly motivated Graduate. This is an exciting opportunity to join the firms growing IT team, the role will be to work within the exiting IT team to learn and develop your skills and knowledge. You will be involved in new projects and formal training from the outset.
Reporting into the IT Manager who will provide ongoing training and guidance. Some of the duties involved in your role will be -
- Dealing with user or customer IT related queries, including filtering, distributing and actioning IT support needs
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support for CRM applications
- Exploring new technology in a specialised area, such as CRM application workflow development, robotic process automation (RPA) scripting, cloud computing solutions, business intelligence analytics (PowerBI), programmatic end user solutions (VBA, Python, shell scripting), machine learning solution development (R or Python)
- Deploying end user solutions to deliver immediate benefits
- Production of testing and end user documentation
- Liaising with third party IT suppliers to deliver solutions
- Providing hardware support
To be considered for this position you should be a professional graduate that is looking to kick start their career. You should have a minimum of a 2:1 and will be interested in IT, ideally you will have a Computer Science, Economics, Engineering or a relevant degree. Although candidates with other degrees that are looking to get into the industry will also be considered.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company that will provide you with support and help with market exams. You will be given training and opportunities to progress within the company as it continues to grow. Basic salary is up to £25,000 + bonus and excellent company benefits.