MB Fitzgerald are currently working with one of the fastest growing Recruitment consultancies in the City. They are in the market for a German speaking Contracts Executive.
Essentially, this role will require someone who has an understanding of contract law alongside fluency in both written and spoken German.
- Review new contracts and advise contract owners of any business risks
- Responsible for preparing contract review summary
- Distribute contracts to appropriate internal stakeholders for review and liaise with consultant/manager or directly with the client to resolve any issues
- Manage and control and log negotiated terms of business
- Support of drafting of any legal documents: NDA's/Work Orders/Addendums
- Ensure all new contracts are signed
- Ensure all new contracts are saved to internal front office system.
- Ensure completion of any supporting documents (for supplier portal set up, self-billing agreements, bank details, insurance confirmation etc)
- Continually review the contract process to identify ways of improving process.
Key Knowledge Areas
- Knowledge and clear understanding of all aspects of pertinent commercial/recruitment law
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely verbally and in writing at all levels
- Strong team player with ability to work alone using own initiative
- Strong people / stakeholder management skills
- Be able to work under pressure, with a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work to set deadlines
- Be able to prioritise and manage the progress of workloads within a team environment and report back on a regular basis what progress is being made
- Ability to research and keep abreast of relevant areas of law
- Understanding/appreciation of the nature of the recruitment industry