A high successful and purely service focussed Wealth Planners base in the City of London are now seeking to hire a Financial Planning Director to help manage/motivate existing Financial Planners and technical staff as well continuing to push the FP arm of the business forwards.
They are seeking a high quality, experienced individual to take over some of the exiting Partners existing client portfolio and have advised that there is also room for progression to Partner in the future.
- Chartered status - Level 6 9or willing to study for0
- Ability to analyse information and liaising with internal support to prepare recommendations best suited to individual clients' requirements and review financial reports.
- Must have commercial awareness: keeping up to date with financial products and legislation as well as ensuring your technical knowledge is maintained.
- Ensure adherence to compliance rules and procedures in the filing of CPD records.
- Develop and maintain client relationships and contact your clients regarding news of financial products/changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments and ensure that service is delivered to clients in line with the agreed fee/retainer/service level.
- Continuous development of a client bank and maximising opportunities ensuring profitable relationships are built.
- Promoting and selling financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets
- Networking with other professionals, such as estate agents, solicitors and valuers
- Meeting the regulatory aspects of the role, e.g. requirements for disclosure, costs of the services provided and the advised products.
- Mentor and develop Junior Advisers
- Help with business team management including running sales meetings and CPD sessions.
The main part of the role is that you will be required to build relationships, manage and develop Financial Planners, Paraplanners and support staff as well as managing an already established client book. Candidates need to have solid financial planning experience and must be comfortable managing an IFA practice helping move it further forwards.
As well as a highly competitive salary and benefits package, this client can also offer a first class, staff wellbeing focussed working environment including flexible working.