Our client, a national Wealth Management organisation with a highly reputable name in the market, currently seeks to recruit for a Financial Planning Director to join their London based team.
This business is a well-established Investment Management & Financial Planning organisation with an excellent reputation across the UK. They have always been a big player at the top end of the market, however, due to a number of large acquisitions the company have grown to become one of the leading names within the UK financial services sector.
Your role will be to join the business to manage a small team of high performing Financial Planners.
As well as your management duties, you will also service an existing client bank with clients in excess of £500,000 as a minimum. Average clients within this team have £1/1.5M assets under management.
As well as providing advice to an existing client bank, you should be willing to develop new business from the leads & networks provided by the business.
Candidates should have 5+ years experience as a Financial Planner. Diploma is essential and advanced exams towards Chartered status would be considered advantageous.
- To manage a small team of high performing Financial Planners
- To build and develop trusted relationships with current and potential clients
- To be responsible for delivering financial planning and wealth management advice
- To work within the context of an agreed business plan. All advice given to clients must be suitable, tailored and personalised to the client and in line with advice and control policies
- To plan, implement and execute the annual Business Plan in line with the agreed individual targets
- To build new client relationships and maintain and develop existing client relationships through effective ongoing service to help minimise attrition, and to deliver new client instructions and client referrals as a result of satisfied clients
- To achieve and maintain professional competence as defined within the Company's Professional Standards Framework
Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma (Dip PFS) or equivalent, ideally Chartered status
- Proven ability to deal with new and existing clients on a fee basis
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to understanding and communicate advice practices and processes clearly and effectively
- Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions
Package includes a base salary of up to £130,000. Annual Discretionary Bonus. Exceptional Benefits Package.