MB Fitzgerald are currently working with the Financial Planning division of one of the UK's most respected and prestigious Investment Management Organisations to recruit a Trainee Paraplanner.
The purpose of this role is to work alongside the Paraplanners, providing full Administrative support to the Chartered Financial Planners and their clients. You'll also be working with the Paraplanners to produce suitability reports and studying towards the Diploma Financial Planning in order to become a fully qualified Paraplanner.
- New business processing
- Full understanding and utilisation of all FP related back office systems
- Client meeting preparation
- Client valuation and report preparation
- General Client queries both verbal and written
- Corresponding with investment companies and providers to obtain all necessary information and documentation
- Maintain excellent working knowledge of providers systems and requirements
- Product research for investments and pensions
Candidates must have previous experience of working in a Sales Support or Trainee Paraplanner role within a Financial Planning organisation. Ideally you will have already started to study towards the Diploma Financial Planning as candidates must have a desire to complete this qualification.
The company are offering a very competitive basic salary plus an extensive package