Trainee Paraplanner / Financial Planning Administrator - Solihull/ Home based - Salary negotiable to £31K plus Benefits
MBF are currently working on a brand new vacancy for a firm of Chartered Financial Planners based in Solihull.
This role is based predominantly from home, with the requirement to attend the office one day per week on a rotation basis with other members of staff.
- The position is a mix between Senior Administrator and lower level Paraplanning duties.
- Duties will include; processing new business, LOA's, liaising with providers, managing client database and some report writing and research responsibilities - Training can be provided on report writing and research
- Candidates must be experienced Financial Planning Administrator's
- Ideally you will have some report writing exposure/ experience
- Those who have studied towards Diploma qualifications would have an advantage although this is not essential.
- Basic salary of £25-31K/ annum
- Company benefits package
- Flexible working
- Study support
- Progression available within the firm. As you gain more experience, you will be exposed to more technical Paraplanning and those that are keen to Advise in the future will have the opportunity to work towards this.