Financial Planning Administrator - Manchester - Part time options considered
MBF. are working with a trusted client, a boutique, investment focused firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in central Manchester.
Their current requirement is for an experienced IFA Administrator to join the organisation to provide ongoing support to the Senior Paraplanner and Directors. The business specialise in providing holistic advice to a portfolio of HNW private clients, as a result they require an individual with experience within this environment or who is confident enough to deal with this level of client.
The priority for this company is ensuring that all clients are provided with a first class service; remaining in contact with clients, answering queries and keeping them updated. Because of this, we are looking for candidates with strong communication and organisational skills. You must have previous experience of working within Financial Planning.
Daily duties will include;
- To support Financial Planner
- Pro actively handle/liaise with clients and 3rd parties by phone, email and post as necessary
- Support Financial Planner with preparation of client correspondence and meeting notes
- Provide technical assistance and research for Financial Planner
- Set up and maintain client data/files electronically
- When required, accurately prepare client reports, valuations, quotations, paperwork, engagement and recommendation letters
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced support candidate who is now looking for a well established, boutique business where they will be an integral part of the team from day 1.
- The company are willing to consider candidates on a full time or part time basis, with reduced days or hours (all options considered)
- The business will pay what it takes to attract the right person - basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- 5% company pension
- 4X Salary DIS
- Group PHI scheme
- Holiday allowance 25 days + BH + Office is closed between Christmas and New Year
- Free on-site Parking