MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a firm of Financial Planners based in Stockport who are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Planning Administrator to support their Advisers.
The company is well-established and their Advisers are highly qualified. They are looking for an experienced Administrator with a good knowledge of financial services products. You must have previous experience of working in a Financiasl Advisory business in an administration capacity.
Candidates who have studied towards the Diploma Financial Planning or those with a Degree will have an advantage although this is not essential. Previous experience of using the Intelligent Office back office system will also be preferred.
The successful candidate will be provided with a generous salary and benefits package as well as full training and exam support.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create accurate and complete new client records using Intelligent Office
- Submit Letters of Authority and obtain/collate client specific information
- Work closely with the Paraplanners issuing report & recommendations and new business packs, ensuring all applications and supporting documents are enclosed
- Submit new business to Providers ensuring the business is processed promptly and efficiently, for the full range of products including Pensions, Investments, Protection and Workplace Savings
- Use a range of Providers on line facilities to process new business and general policy servicing
- Utilise Intelligent Office to ensure all new business is tracked until completed
- Fee management, ensure all fees are logged, invoices raised and chased for payment, ensuring these are allocated promptly
- Produce quotations/projections for new and existing policies as and when required
- Produce accurate client specific Portfolio Summaries and/or Reports for annual review meetings detailing the clients complete holdings
- Maintain an up to date and accurate data base of clients/plans/documents/servicing requirements
- Liaise with clients directly to assist and resolve general enquiries
- Prepare valuations for ad hoc client review meetings
- Ensure all daily post is scanned to client records with any actions needed completed and/or Advisers updated
- Ensure all internal processes are completed in line with company standards and compliance requirements
- Complete EIDV checks on all new and existing clients, referring as appropriate
- Regularly update the Advisers on business pipeline progress
- Build and maintain good working relationships with the Advisers, their clients and Providers
- Answer the telephone in a polite and professional manner
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested