Our Client is a Wealth Management practice based in Putney, London. Their Clients include successful business people, families and retirees based locally and countrywide; providing them with a complete range of wealth management and personalised financial planning services.
They are now looking to recruit an all round Client Support Administrator.
As a key part of this small office team you will be highly efficient, organised, and be able to multi-task and prioritise tasks accordingly. You will have a 'hands-on' approach and not be afraid to get on with the task in hand.
Key responsibilities include:
Client Support including:
- Preparing documentation for Client meetings
- Booking appointments and scheduling meetings
- Production of client valuations and preparation of review packs
- Extensive Client liaison
- Updating presentation data; including Client and marketing data
- Liaising with 3rd party providers and professional connections
- Providing proactive diary management for the Financial Adviser/Business Owner
- Coordinating and managing travel arrangements for the Financial Adviser/Business Owner
Office Administration including:
- Coordinating office procedures
- Managing Client refreshments
- Managing incoming telephone communications
- Ensuring that the administration elements of the business are run in a responsible and efficient manner
- Coordinating and implementing business projects to support business development and
- Assisting the Directors with other activities
- You will have experience in a busy and varied office and be able to offer a professional and efficient approach to business support and management
- You will have experience gained from working for a firm of Financial Advisers
- You will be IT literate
- You will have excellent organisational skills with very good attention to detail