Financial Planning Administrator - city centre Manchester - progression and training available and full study support - Leading Financial Planning Business
MB Fitzgerald are currently working with an interesting, progressive IFA business in the centre of Manchester who are recruiting for a Sales Support Executive to join their team.
The business has a true identity, with an active interest in the world outside of Financial services and a focus on ethical & responsible investment advice. We are looking for a candidate that will share these values and thrive in their positive working environment.
We are seeking a candidate from a Financial Services background who has knowledge of FS products such as Pensions, Investments, ISA's etc as well as the general Financial Planning process. Ideally candidates will already be working in an IFA Administrator position and have previous experience of working with Intelligent Office.
Ideally we are looking for an experienced and skilled Administrator who enjoys Administration. Progression is possible within the business but the ideal candidate will be happy to progress in an Administrative role for the next 3 years.
The purpose of the role is to contribute to financial planning support offered to their clients, taking into consideration their values, needs and expectations; whilst working in a mutually benefiting partnership with existing financial advisors.
Outline of the role:
- Providing all aspects of client service whilst working closely with qualified Financial Advisers
- Attending client meetings with Advisers wherever possible
- Maintaining client records and keeping electronic files in good order
- Preparing illustrations, updating client portfolios and investment transfers
- Liaising with clients by email, written correspondence and telephone
- First point of telephone contact for client/provider enquiries
- Minimum of 1 year's experience in IFA or similar
- Preferably already working towards Level 4 or willing to
- Working knowledge of Intelligent Office or similar
- Strong Educatuional background
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written
- A keen interest in financial planning
- Operating knowledge of Excel