Our Client is a Financial Planning practice based in Solihull. Their business specialise in providing a complete range of wealth management and personalised financial planning services to clients within the local area.
They are now looking to recruit an all round Financial Planning Administrator to join their existing support team.
As a key part of this small office team you will be highly efficient, organised, and be able to multi-task and prioritise tasks accordingly. You will have a 'hands-on' approach and not be afraid to get on with the task in hand.
Key responsibilities include:
Client Support including:
- Preparing documentation for Client meetings
- Booking appointments and scheduling meetings
- Production of client valuations and preparation of review packs
- Extensive Client liaison
- Updating presentation data; including Client and marketing data
- Liaising with 3rd party providers and professional connections
Office Administration including:
- Coordinating office procedures
- Managing Client refreshments
- Managing incoming telephone communications
- Ensuring that the administration elements of the business are run in a responsible and efficient manner
- Coordinating and implementing business projects to support business development and
- Assisting the Directors with other activities
- You will have experience in a busy and varied office and be able to offer a professional and efficient approach to business support and management
- You will have experience gained from working for a firm of Financial Advisers
- You will be IT literate
- You will have excellent organisational skills with very good attention to detail