Financial Planning Administrator - Edgbaston, Birmingham - Salary up to £28,000 plus Bonus and Benefits
MBF are currently working with one of the West Midlands' leading Financial Planning Organisations to recruit an experienced Financial Planning Administrator.
The company are true Lifestyle Financial Planners and specialise in providing holistic, long term financial solutions to members of the Dentistry profession. They are well respected in this sector and have a loyal client base which continues to grow steadily via referrals from satisfied clients.
- The role will involve providing a full administrative support service to the Financial Advisors and their clients.
- This would involve; processing new business, liaising with and obtaining policy information/ quotes from providers, updating client database, LOA's and dealing with all client related issues raised by either the client, provider or advisers
- Use of IT Systems - Intelliflo/Truth/Selectapension/VC/ATEB/Iress/FE Analytics
- This is a full-time role - 8:45am-5:30pm (WFH - Monday or Thursday and every Friday)
- We are looking for an experienced Administrator from a Financial Planning background
- Ideally you will have at least 1 year's experience in a similar role, with an understanding of all of the duties listed above
- You should have a great working attitude and will be an excellent communicator
- Competitive basic salary of up to £28,000 - negotiable depending on experience
- Company benefits including; Pension, Income Protection / Critical Illness / Death in Service
- 26 days holiday plus BH - plus option to purchase up to 10 additional days
- Annual Bonus equivalent to 1 month's extra pay (or more)