We are currently working with a National Wealth Management organisation to recruit an experienced Wealth Management Administrator to join their London office. Our client is offering a hybrid working model with either 2 in the office and 3 from home, or vice versa.
Our client are a highly reputable Financial Planning organisation with offices across the UK. Their current requirement is for an experienced IFA Support Administrator to join the business to provide technical support to a team of Senior Financial Planners. You will have a close working relationship with both the Planners and Senior Paraplanners, this will help you to develop your career and progress within the organisation.
Candidates should be experienced within the Wealth Management/Financial Planning remit and will ideally hold some CII exams, although not a necessity. The organisation will provide full support to attain further qualifications and have an excellent benefits package. You will be offered excellent opportunities in the future to progress within the organisation into either an advisory or management capacity.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with the Wealth Planners and their clients
- Work closely with Hub Support, Para-Planning and other internal teams to facilitate efficient and quality administration resulting in excellent client outcomes
- Assist Wealth Planners to maintain and manage their client banks according to segmentation and service proposition providing an organised and structured approach to the workload within the wider team
- Assist with managing Wealth Planner diaries, engaging with and communicating with all key stakeholders both internally and externally to maximise efficiency and service to clients
- Ensure client reviews are timely & appropriate as per documented service levels and in line with regulation. Assist with structured scheduling of reviews and for the preparation for meetings
- Ensure that client files pre & post meeting contain all relevant information and paperwork, ensuring that all client data is accurate and up to date
- Be responsible for all post meeting administrative actions, such as processing of Letters of Authority and submission of business to various platforms and providers ensuring timely and accurate completion which provides an efficient service for the Wealth Planner and Client
- Ensure all initial, on-going and client paid fees are checked and reconciled monthly liaising with the Wealth Planner and Finance teams ensuring that these are paid to the Wealth Planners as expected Support the Wealth Planners to seek out and nurture opportunities for new business assisting with client research on behalf of Wealth Planner maximising output from the existing client bank, and on-boarding prospective new clients
- Assist the Wealth Planner to explore opportunities for referrals & professional connection introductions
- Keep abreast of Wealth Planner and Hub targets, adding value to their achievement
- Maintain a basic level of industry knowledge through private reading/attending workshops etc. Skills & Experience
The successful candidate may demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience, with at least 1 year in an IFA environment
- Responsibility, accountability and the ability to be pro-active and intuitive in role
- Attention to detail and pride in work
- Strong communicator, Written, Verbal, and listening
This organisation are well known for supporting training and development, as a result candidates will be given full training where required and will also be supported both financially and through study leave to attain the diploma in financial planning.
You will be joining a well known and highly respected organisation where you can start an exciting career.
Annual Discretionary Bonus
PMI, Group Life, Group Income, Pension
Flexi-Bens add ons