A highly regarded UHNW Wealth Management organisation with offices in London currently seeks to recruit for a Financial Planning Administrator to join their financial planning team.
You will be offered the opportunity to work on a hybrid basis with 3 days working from home and 2 days based from the office each week.
The role of Financial Planning Administrator is to support the Financial Planners to deliver an outstanding service to clients.
The role will involve carrying out administrative tasks in relation to providing clients with advice and assisting the advisory teams with day-to-day financial planning duties.
- Assist with the preparation of outstanding financial advice on investments, pension planning, inheritance tax and estate planning, in an efficient manner
- Support the advisory teams to execute client relationship strategy
- Always ensure that the work undertaken complies with the regulatory and legal environment
- Support the advisory teams to execute a client service strategy to ensure that existing clients are managed to the highest standards
- Support the advisory teams to ensure clients receive good value from our service and assist with quality control, ensuring all client work, supporting documentation and record keeping is of the highest standards
- Support the advisory teams to ensure consistent high quality of service to clients to drive engagement and keep attrition low
- Proactively work to ensure all clients receive a positive client experience and take appropriate action to drive positive client outcomes
- Delivering client work to advisory teams in a timely, effective and efficient way, with a high degree of accuracy
- Accurately undertake the implementation of client advice
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure that all clients receive excellent service
- To support the advisory teams to ensure work is completed within agreed SLAs
- Proactively prepare for regular 121s actively seeking to develop experience and competencies
Package on offer
- To £32,000 basic salary
- Annual Bonus
- Private Health Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Death in Service, Pension, Flexi-Bens