We're currently working with one of our very best clients, to recruit for a number of Financial Planning Administrators to join their team across the UK.
This highly regarded Wealth Manager currently manages over £550 Billion of client assets globally. Our client is a specialist provider of Investment Management, Investment Platform & Pensions Advice to their portfolio of clients across the globe.
Our client is currently in the market to recruit for a number of Financial Planning Administrators to be based from either their London or Reading offices. The role will be hybrid with 2/3 days at home and 2/3 days in the office, depending on the individual candidate's preference.
As a leading provider of HNW Wealth Management services, our client seeks individuals with previous experience working within an IFA business supporting Financial Planners.
The Client Support team are responsible for the quality and timely delivery of high level administrative support for Financial Planners and Paraplanners to ensure a great client experience and service.
- Working with the Client Support Team Leader to ensure all Client Support activities adhere to policies and meet agreed standards and timescales in terms of quality and time.
- Basic report writing, preparing client documentation, client enquiries, reception and office duties where required, processing client applications and instructions, and record keeping.
- Ensure any business obtained is being processed and submitted compliantly and in a timely manner within defined business processes.
- Prioritise and plan own workload and be proactive.
- Identify areas for improvement to maximise efficiency and effectively maintain an excellent client experience.
- Working collaboratively and proactively across the team to support and assist colleagues, maintaining effective relationships.
- Proven ability to prioritise work effectively, work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Work to a consistently high professional standard and level of accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as a track record of successful delivery in a Financial planning business.
- Strong planning and organisational skills to ensure activities are aligned to business priorities.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced team to ensure the smooth running the team and company as a whole.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of MS Office Products.
- SVQ In Business Administration (preferred)
On offer is a negotiable salary up to £34,000
Excellent Benefits package including; 40 days holiday, 9% ER or 2î/11% ER, DIS, PHI, Income Protection
Annual Discretionary Bonus