Financial Planning Administrator - Leeds - National Wealth Management Organisation - Exceptional remuneration package
MBF. are currently working with a National Wealth Management organisation who are looking to hire an experienced Financial Planning Administrator for their team in Leeds. The company are a very well known brand with very exciting plans for the future.
The focus on the role will be to support the company's Financial Planners and Paraplanners, working together to ensure that clients receive a first class service.
- Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) basic report writing, preparing client documentation, client enquiries, reception and office duties where required, processing client applications and instructions, and record keeping
- Ensure any business obtained is being processed and submitted compliantly and in a timely manner within defined business processes.
- Prioritise and plan own workload and be proactive.
- Identify areas for improvement to maximise efficiency and effectively maintain an excellent client experience
- Working collaboratively and proactively across the team to support and assist colleagues, maintaining effective relationships.
- Salary negotiable, around £24-27K (potentially negotiable for highly experienced, Senior Administrative candidates)
- Exceptional package including; 9% Pension, 40 Days Holiday, DIS, PHI, Income Protection
- Flexible working - 2/3 days from home, hybrid working
- There will be plenty of opportunity and support for progression, including exam/ study support.