Financial Planning Administrator - Nottingham - Salary up to £25,000 plus company benefits
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with a Midlands based firm of Independent Financial Advisers who are looking to add an experienced Financial Planning Administrator to their busy team. The company are well respected in the area and have achieved Chartered Status, the gold standard within financial planning. As such, they are looking for an experienced, talented individual who can help them continue to deliver outstanding service.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 1 years' experience of working as an IFA Administrator, but someone with 30+ years' experience would fit equally well.
- The team is diverse and work well together, so finding a hard working individual with the character to complement the happy team is very important.
- Previous experience using Intelligent Office and Platforms such as Standard Life and AEGON would give you an advantage
- The responsibilities will include; new business processing, preparing meeting packs, LOA, maintaining client database, liaising with clients and providers, general financial services administration.
- There will be plenty of opportunity for progression if the candidate is looking for it, with the company offering full study support and the opportunity to take on more technical responsibility and even a route into an advisory role for the right candidate.
- Basic salary of up to £25,000 plus company benefits