Senior Financial Planning Administrator - Heywood (North Manchester) - Salary negotiable to £24,000 plus Benefits
Our client, a well established firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in Heywood, are busier than ever and as such they currently have a requirement to add some experience to their Administration team.
This company are one we have worked closely with in the past and their warm, friendly approach to work makes it seem like a fantastic place to work, confirmed by the staff that we have placed there in various positions who are all still enjoying their roles.
- Whilst providing a first class administrative service to the Advisers and their clients is a priority, you will also use your extensive experience to act as a leader within the team, mentoring the more junior members of staff and assisting with training when required.
- Day to day Administrative duties include; processing new business, LOA's, liaising with providers to obtain policy information, maintaining the back office system (Intelligent Office), use of Dynamic Planner, ELEVATE and other platforms/ software.
- Their current requirment is for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator.
- This role would suit an IFA Administrator with at least 3 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Candidates MUST have previous experience in a similar role.
- This is an ideal opportunity for an Administrator looking for a new challenge at a local business, or an experienced IFA Administrator looking for some extra responsibility within the team.
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications, plus benefits.
- The successful candidate would be a valued member of the team and the company would be happy to hire a candidate who could see themselves in this capacity long term. However, with sufficient knowledge and experience, and appropriate training, there is however potential for this Role Holder to progress to Paraplanner or Adviser Level (or another senior role in Financial Services) should they wish to