MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with a well established Financial Planning business in Exeter who are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Planning Administrator to join their team.
This company specialise in providing independent financial advice to private clients and your role will be to work closely with the advisers, ensuring that clients get a first class service.
This role is ideal for a candidate with 1-2 years' previous experience of Administration supporting Financial Advisers. You'll be working with an experienced team and will be guided and mentored by Senior Administrators, Paraplanners and the Leadership team. They use intelligent office as their back office system so any previous experience using this would be ideal, although this is not essential
Duties will include:
- Processing new business
- Updating and maintaining Intelligent Office administration system
- Client contact and liaison with insurance companies
- Fund switching within range of financial products
- Wrap Platform processing & administration
- Assisting with portfolio & fund reviews
Skills and experience required:
- Must have demonstrable experience in an administrator's role within a financial planning business
- Qualification would be ideal, it is not a necessity
- Professional and organised approach to work
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You will have good IT skills