Financial Planner - National Wealth & Investment Management Organisation - Central Manchester based - Highly competitive salary and benefits package
MB Fitzgerald recruitment are currently working with one of the UK's biggest and most respected Wealth Management Organisations to recruit an experineced Financial Planner to their growing Manchester office.
This role would suit a highly experienced Financial Adviser, qualified to a minimum of Diploma level but ideally Chartered or working towards. Candidates must be proven business developers and should have a transferrable client book or a reliable network of introducers that they would be able to use to develop new busienss relationships.
The business would be able to provide some high quality leads and introducer relationships which will allow you to increase your portfolio, but the successful candidate will be able to self generate a large proportion of their own business.
In return, you will receive a generous basic salary and bonuses as well as a competitive benefits package.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Diploma (Dip PFS) or equivalent, preferably Chartered status
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain long term client relationships on a fee basis
- Proven track record through successful past performance in advisory roles
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to understand and communicate advice practices and processes clearly and effectively
- Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions