Our client is a multi-award winning Chartered practice based in Stansted. They work at the top end of the market with client average level of investable assets ranging from £3-25M……they have an in-house Investment Manager and provide a full comprehensive financial planning service. Their focus for 2019 is on Family Wealth Management and their aim is to be the No 1 Family Wealth Manager in the London Cambridge corridor in the next ten years.
Their current requirement is to recruit a Financial Planner who -
- is high calibre, at least Chartered/Certified
- used to working in an employed role
- Ideally used to working as part of an advice team where another adviser might be the lead adviser or act as an assistant adviser to them.
- Is articulate and professionally very presentable ( you would be happy with them advising your parents)
- Technically competent
This client provides a purely service focussed model and will never pay a Financial Planner a % of the business they write or manage. They will be paid a bonus linked to various KPI's which are all focussed on doing what is in the clients' best interest.
This role could suit two types of Financial Planner -
- An established FP with some of their own clients who is looking for one last move to a home that is purely focussed on clients and working with FP colleagues on the same client. The individual will not need to find new clients, KMD will supply clients. The individual will most likely have a handful of transferable.
- A younger FP who is well qualified, used to being employed, very professional but unlikely to have developed their own client bank. They would be interested in being a right hand man/woman for my clients existing FPs with a view to taking over the lead role in some of the existing client relationships in the future, whereas No 1 above would be capable of doing this day one.
This client runs a high end London business model based out of Essex and can offer a truly first class working environment along with highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.