Financial Planner - Sandbach - Fully Service based role - all clients provided - to £80K plus Benefits
MBF are currently working with a trusted client based in Sandbach, Cheshire who are looking to replace an Advisor who has worked for the business for over 10 years. The Advisor is leaving behind an established client book which will be serviced by the MD until they are able to find the right person to take over.
The company specialise in providing financial advice to people who have been awarded significant personal injury or medical negligence claims and typically, the advice needs to be invested in order to pay for care and living expenses for the rest of their life. It's an incredibly rewarding area of financial services to work in and an opportunity to use your skill set to genuinely help those in need. Therefore, the recruitment of this position is as much about finding the right person as the right experience and qualifications.
- You'll be servicing a book of around 90 established clients. The average investment is around £1M per client
- A full working week would include 1 day per week in the office meeting with the Paraplanners and Administrators, 1-2 days meeting clients and the rest of the follow up work can be completed remotely from home, although there is likely to be a period at the start where being in the office more often than not will be advantageous as there will be a lot to learn about the PI sector.
- There will be no new business or monetary targets. The role is about helping people and therefore about making sure clients remain happy.
- Other than Client retention your other target is to maintain A grade compliance.
- Candidates must be Diploma qualified as a minimum
- You must have previous experience working as a Financial Advisor. Those with more experience than others will have an advantage, although finding someone who genuinely cares about their clients and is able to demonstrate this is essential
- Candidates from tied or independent backgrounds will be considered