We currently require an experienced Financial Adviser to join a boutique IFA based in Hove, East Sussex.
Our client is a high net worth advisory business whose client base consists of; business owners, entrepreneurs, media professionals, artists and affluent professionals across London and the Home Counties.
Due to increasing business levels throughout the past 3 years, they are now seeking a financial adviser with 3+ years experience to join the company, to advise their highest level clients. You will not need a client bank as all leads will be provided via the business. You should hold the diploma in financial planning as a minimum.
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients' homes or business premises.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims.
- Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual and corporate clients' requirements.
- Completing risk analyses.
- Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Designing financial strategies.
- Assisting clients to make informed decisions.
- Researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products.
- Reviewing and responding to clients' changing needs and financial circumstances.
- Negotiating with product suppliers for the best possible rates.
- Liaising with financial services providers and other professionals.
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation.
- Producing financial reports.
This would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced adviser who is now seeking a profitable and long term career in the East Sussex area.